Has your work published in Canadian Literature won an award? If so, congratulations! Please contact us at cl.staff(at)ubc.ca so we can add it to this page.
For Canadian Literature
- 2009 Canadian Online Publishing Award (Best Cross Platform): CanLit Poets
- 2004 CELJ Distinguished Editor Award: Eva-Marie Kröller
- 2000 UBC President’s Award for Service: Donna Chin
- 1988 ALCQ-ACQL Gabrielle Roy Award for Criticism: Canadian Literature
For Essays Published in Canadian Literature
- 2014 Don Walker Prize Honorable Mention: Lorraine York and Michael Ross, “Imperial Commerce and the Canadian Muse: The Hudson’s Bay Company’s Poetic Advertising Campaign of 1966-1972.” Tracking CanLit. Spec. Issue of Canadian Literature 220 (2014): 37-53.
- 2012 Don Walker Prize Honorable Mention: Stephanie Oliver, “Diffuse Connections: Smell and Diasporic Subjectivity in Larissa Lai’s Salt Fish Girl.” Prison Writing. Spec. issue of Canadian Literature 208 (2011): 85-107.
- 1993 Don Walker Prize: Roxanne Rimstead, “Klee Wyck: Redefining Region Through Marginal Realities.” Writing & Cultural Values. Spec. issue of Canadian Literature 130 (1991): 29-59.
- 1986 Don Walker Prize: Margery Fee, “Howard O’Hagan’s Tay John: Making New World Myth.” Literature & Ideology. Spec. issue of Canadian Literature 110 (1986): 8-27.