17 results for
Vues sur l’ossuaireby Daniel Laforest. #214 (Autumn 2012): 136 – 137. Book Review: HTML available.
• La voix et l’os: Imaginaire de l’ascèse chez Saint-Denys Garneau et Samuel Beckett by Frédérique Bernier [Author]
by Michele Holmgren. #213 (Summer 2012) - New Work on Early Canadian Literature: 40 – 57. Article.
Ireland and England Will be Too Little For Me: The Canadian Letters of Lord Edward Fitzgerald in The Life and Death of Lord Edward Fitzgerald
Reverberating Verseby Katrin Urschel. #200 (Spring 2009) - Strategic Nationalisms: 143 – 144. Book Review: HTML available.
• The Echoing Years: An Anthology of Poetry from Canada and Ireland by John Ennis [Editor], Randall Maggs [Editor], and Stephanie McKenzie [Editor]
Traveling Soloby Suha Kudsieh. #188 (Spring 2006): 146 – 147. Book Review: HTML available.
• Solo: Writers on Pilgrimage by Katherine Govier [Editor]
• Ireland's Eye by Mark Anthony Jarman [Author]
Transatlantic Backyardby Lawrence Mathews. #184 (Spring 2005) - (Grace, Dolbec, Kirk, Dawson, Appleford): 158 – 159. Book Review: HTML available.
• The Backyards of Heaven by John Ennis [Editor] and Stephanie McKenzie [Editor]
Ravissements et exilsby Marie Carrière. #181 (Summer 2004) - (Wiseman, Livesay, Sime, Connelly, Robinson): 166 – 168. Book Review: HTML available.
• Le ravissement by Andrée A. Michaud [Author]
• Mary l'Irlandaise by Maryse Rouy [Author]
National Cinemaby Peter Urquhart. #180 (Spring 2004) - (Montgomery, Carson, Bissoondath, Goodridge): 162 – 164. Book Review: HTML available.
• Weird Sex and Snowshoes and Other Canadian Film and Phenomena by Katherine Monk [Author]
• Screening Ireland: Film and Television Representation by Lance Pettitt [Author]
• At Full Speed: Hong Kong Cinema in a Borderless World by Esther C. M. Yau [Editor]
(Re)locating Irish Studiesby David Nally. #175 (Winter 2002) - francophone / anglophone: 120 – 121. Book Review: HTML available.
• The Gothic Family Romance: Heterosexuality, Child Sacrifice and the Anglo-Irish Colonial Order by Margot Gayle Backus [Author]
• Travels With an Umbrella: An Irish Journey by Louis Gauthier [Author] and Linda Leith [Translator]
• An Irish Empire: Aspects of Ireland and the British Empire by Keith Jeffery [Editor]
The Production of Spaceby David Nally. #174 (Autumn 2002) - Travel: 158 – 159. Book Review: HTML available.
• Textures of Place: Exploring Humanist Geographies by Paul C. Adams [Editor], Steven Hoelscher [Editor], and Karen Till [Editor]
• Maps and the Writing of Space in Early Modern England and Ireland by Bernhard Klein [Author]
Framing the Pastby Norman Ravvin. #158 (Autumn 1998) - New Directions: 149 – 152. Book Review: HTML available.
• Special Sorrows: The Diasporic Imagination of Irish, Polish, and Jewish Immigrants in the United States by Matthew Frye Jacobson [Author]
• The Aftermath: A Survivor's Odyssey Through War-torn Europe by Henry Lilienheim [Author]
Oral Tradition in Printby Lynn (J.R.) Wytenbroek. #156 (Spring 1998): 126 – 127. Book Review: HTML available.
• Dancing at the Crossroads by Joan Finnigan [Author]
• The Dreamer Awakes by Alice Kane [Author]
Cape Bretonby Michael Thorpe. #120 (Spring 1989) - Slavic and East-European Connections: 212 – 213. Book Review.
• Tales Until Dawn: the World of a Cape Breton Gaelic Story-Teller by Joe Neil MacNeil [Author] and John Shaw [Editor and Translator]
• Impressions of Cape Breton by Brian Tennyson [Editor]
Languages of Exileby David Dowling. #115 (Winter 1987) - Poets' Words: 216 – 218. Book Review.
• Varieties of Exiles: The Canadian Experience by Hallvard Dahlie [Author]
• Emigrants and Exiles by Kerby A. Miller [Author]
Folktalesby Gerald Thomas. #115 (Winter 1987) - Poets' Words: 242 – 245. Book Review.
• The World of the Irish Wonder Tale: An Introduction to the Study of Fairy Tales by Elliott B. Gose, Jr. [Author]
• Les Vieux m'ont conté, vol. 23 by Germain Lemieux [Author]
Irish Bishopsby Terrence M. Punch. #111 (Winter 1986) - Nature, Natural, Naturalists: 206 – 207. Book Review.
• Gentlemen-Bishops and Faction Fighters: The Letters of Bishops O Donel, Lambert, Scallan and Other Irish Missionaries by Cyril J. Byrne [Editor]
Brian Mooreby Naim Kattim. #18 (Autumn 1963) - The Writer's World: 30 – 39. Article: PDF available (single article).
Celtic Canadaby L. T. Cornelius. #18 (Autumn 1963) - The Writer's World: 72 – 73. Book Review.
• The Yellow Briar by Patrick Slater [Author]
• The Donnellys Must Die by Orlo Miller [Author]