11 results for
Neo-Baroque Configurations in Contemporary Canadian Digital Poeticsby Karl Jirgens. #210-211 (Autumn/Winter 2011) - 21st-Century Poetics: 135 – 151. Article.
Souvenirs et découvertesby Jeanette den Toonder. #191 (Winter 2006): 125 – 126. Book Review: HTML available.
• Momo et Loulou by Louise Desjardins [Author] and Mona Latif-Ghattas [Author]
• Les secrets de la Sphinxe: Lectures de l'?uvre d'Anne-Marie Alonzo by Roseanna L. Dufault [Author] and Janine Ricouart [Author]
A Deep Pocket Readby Duffy Roberts. #190 (Autumn 2006) - South Asian Diaspora: 96 – 97. Book Review: HTML available.
• The Logogryph: A Bibliography of Imaginary Books by Thomas Wharton [Author]
The Poetics of Other Mediaby Karl Jirgens. #187 (Winter 2005) - Littérature francophone hors-Québec / Francophone Writing Outside Quebec: 136 – 137. Book Review: HTML available.
• The Wardrobe Mistress by Beatriz Hausner [Author]
• Trains of Winnipeg by Clive Holden [Author]
• Smoke/Screen: Poems on Cigarettes and Movies by Don Kerr [Author]
• Girls and Handsome Dogs by Norm Sibum [Author]
• Crowd of Sounds by Adam Sol [Author]
Mapping Native Livesby Jennifer Kramer. #186 (Autumn 2005) - Women & the Politics of Memory: 136 – 138. Book Review: HTML available.
• Songhees Pictorial: A History of the Songhees People as seen by Outsiders, 1790-1912 by Grant Keddie [Author]
• Lelooska: The Life of a Northwest Coast Artist by Chris Friday [Author]
A Rose Grows in Whylah Falls: Transplanted Traditions in George Elliott Clarke's "Africadia"by Dorothy Wells. #155 (Winter 1997) - Poetics: 56 – 73. Article: PDF available (single article).
The Poetics of Hubrisby Mark Cochrane. #149 (Summer 1996) - Postcolonial Identities: 122 – 124. Book Review.
• Vehicule Days: An Unorthodox History of Montreal's Vehicule Poets by Ken Norris [Editor]
• Gospel: A Poem by Stephen Scobie [Author]
Phantoms in the Arkby Jack Stewart. #142-143 (Autumn/Winter 1994) - Hispanic-Canadian Connections: 214 – 216. Book Review.
• Phantoms in the Ark: A Collage-Poem by A. F. Moritz [Author] and Ludwig Zeller [Author]
Munro Tapesby Beverly Rasporich. #138-139 (Autumn/Winter 1993) - Past, Present, Future: 147 – 148. Book Review.
• Interview with Alice Munro by The American Audio Prose Library [Author]
• Alice Munro Reading "The Progress of Love" by The American Audio Prose Library [Author]
On a Rainy Afternoonby Sarah Munton. #131 (Winter 1991) - Discourse in Early Canada: 240 – 241. Book Review.
• The Land of Graws by Robert Stelmach [Author]
• Moon Tales by Nan Gregory [Author] and Melanie Ray [Author]
• Mud and Gold by Bill Richardson [Author]
• Pobbles & Porridge Pots by Bill Richardson [Author]
Couplesby Neil B. Bishop. #129 (Summer 1991) - The Languages of Poetry: 220 – 221. Book Review.
• L'Héritage: *Lautomne by Victor-Lévy Beaulieu [Author]