15 results for
Modernity in Practice: A Comparative View of the Cultural Dynamics of Modernist Literary Production in Australia and Canadaby Anouk Lang. #209 (Summer 2011) - Spectres of Modernism: 48 – 63. Article.
Women Writing Womenby Susanna Egan. #163 (Winter 1999) - Asian Canadian Writing: 206 – 208. Book Review: HTML available.
• In Her Own Words: Women's Memoirs from Australia, New Zealand, Canada & The United States by Jill Ker Conway [Editor]
Stories to Live In: Discursive Regimes and Indigenous Canadian and Australian Historiographyby Penny Van Toorn. #158 (Autumn 1998) - New Directions: 42 – 63. Article.
Ethnic at Largeby Tseen-Ling Khoo. #158 (Autumn 1998) - New Directions: 159 – 162. Book Review: HTML available.
• Precarious Present/Promising Future?: Ethnicity and Identities in Canadian Literature by Janice Kulyk Keefer [Author], Danielle Schaub [Author], and Richard E. Sherwin [Author]
• Ethnic Literature and Culture in the USA, Canada, and Australia by Igor Maver [Author]
Occasional Notesby W. H. New. #157 (Summer 1998) - (Thomas Raddall, Alice Munro & Aritha van Herk): 184 – 185. Opinions & Notes.
History and Writing in Indonesiaby Tineke Hellwig. #156 (Spring 1998): 127 – 128. Book Review: HTML available.
• Writing the Past, Inscribing the Future, History as Prophecy in Colonial Java by Nancy K. Florida [Author]
• Telling Lives, Telling History. Autobiography and Historical Imagination in Modern Indonesia by Susan Rodgers [Author]
Victorian Periodicalsby Corey Coates. #156 (Spring 1998): 169 – 171. Book Review: HTML available.
• Toward a Working-Class Canon: Literary Criticism in British Working-Class Periodicals, 1816-1858 by Paul Thomas Murphy [Author]
• Periodicals of Queen Victoria's Empire: An Exploration by Rosemary T. VanArsdel [Author] and J. Don Vann [Author]
Maps and Meaningsby Axel Knoenagel. #151 (Winter 1996) - Women and War: 177 – 178. Book Review.
• Territorial Disputes: Maps and Mapping Strategies in Contemporary Canadian and Australian Fiction by Graham Huggan [Author]
Last Pageby W. H. New. #142-143 (Autumn/Winter 1994) - Hispanic-Canadian Connections: 253 – 255. Last Pages.
Last Pageby W. H. New. #140 (Spring 1994) - East Asian-Canadian Connections: 173. Last Pages.
Sucking Kumarasby Gary Boire. #124-125 (Spring/Summer 1990) - Native Writers & Canadian Writing: 301 – 306. Article.
Locations & Dislocationsby Peter A. Taylor. #116 (Spring 1988) - Magic & Other Realisms: 238 – 240. Book Review.
• The Garden of Eloise Loon by Edna Alford [Author]
• Dislocations by Janette Turner Hospital [Author]
Last Pageby W. H. New. #116 (Spring 1988) - Magic & Other Realisms: 262 – 264. Last Pages.
Theatre Encoreby Carrol F. Coates. #115 (Winter 1987) - Poets' Words: 255 – 257. Book Review.
• L'ours et le kangourou by Roch Carrier [Author]
• Au septième ciel by Jean Daigle [Author]
Original Relations: A Genographic Approach to the Literatures of Canada and Australiaby R. E. Watters. #7 (Winter 1961): 6 – 17. Article: PDF available (single article).