Subscription rates are updated regularly. Please check this page or contact us for updates if you have inquiries about current or upcoming rates.
We do not offer e-Subscriptions to institutions or agents at this time. Institutions who wish to access our journal online must contact the databases EBSCO, ProQuest, or Gale to coordinate subscription.
- US/International Subscribers: Subscription rates for subscribers outside Canada are set in US dollars, updated quarterly. If you are paying by cheque, please pay the USD amount from a US bank. If you make your purchase through the website, the rates for a US and International subscription will reflect the equivalent in Canadian currency. International shipping from mailing house may take 8-12 weeks for delivery, depending on location.
- Canadian Subscribers: Canadian subscriptions must include a mailing address in Canada. Subscriptions for addresses outside Canada are considered US & International subscriptions.
- Student Subscriptions: Current undergraduate and graduate are entitled to a discounted subscription. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to verify their student status by sending a PDF of their enrolment letter from your current institution. For UBC students, this can be found in the Student Service Centre under “Grades & Records” and “Proof of Enrolment Letters.”
- Individual Subscriptions: Individual subscribers must pay by a personal cheque or credit card and must provide a personal delivery address. The reselling of personal subscriptions is prohibited. Proof of personal status may be requested.
- Subscription Agents & Other Special Orders: Please contact us for a coupon code if you wish to do an online purchase.
- Taxes: GST is added to all Canadian orders. Canadian Literature is considered a book under the Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) guidelines so no HST is charged.
- Publication Schedule: 4 issues per calendar year
- Claims Policies: We allow one replacement issue per calendar year. Claims should be made within one year from the publication date.
- Cancellation/Refund Policies: Subscriptions are regarded as firm orders. There is no refund for cancellation once payment has been processed.