- Newfoundland: Can You Dig It? by Paul Chafe
- A Grand Adventure: The Lives of Helge and Anne Stine Ingstad and Their Discovery of a Viking Settlement in North America by Benedicte Ingstad The Forgotten Songs of the Newfoundland Outports: As Taken from Kenneth Peacock's Newfoundland Field Collection, 1951-1961 by Anna Kearney Guigné
- Untitled by Laurence (Laurie) Ricou
- Songs of the Indians by John Robert Colombo
- A Mixed Bag by Lynn (J. R.) Wytenbroek
- Afrika by Colleen Craig Mr Karp's Last Glass by Cary Fagan and Selçuk Demirel All-Season Edie by Annabel Lyon Skids by Cathleen With
- Untitled by W. H. New
- La Poésie Québécoise Contemporaire by Jean Royer
- Reference by Laurence (Laurie) Ricou
- Dictionary of Literary Bibliography - Canadian Writers Since 1960: Second Series, Volume 60 by W. H. New Dictionary of Literary Bibliography - Canadian Writers Since 1960: First Series, Volume 68 by W. H. New Dictionary of Literary Bibliography - Canadian Writers Since 1960: First Series, Volume 53 by W. H. New Profiles in Canadian Literature: Volume 6 by Jeffrey M Heath Profiles in Canadian Literature: Volume 5 by Jeffrey M Heath Canadian Writers and Their Works: Poetry Series, Volume 5 by Ellen Quigley, Robert Lecker and Jack David Canadian Writers and Their Works: Poetry Series, Volume 3 by Robert Lecker, Jack David and Ellen Quigley
Reviewed by L. T. C.
To view this content, click the "Download Full Issue" button from the table of contents.
This review “Playwrights” originally appeared in Nationalism. Spec. issue of Canadian Literature 75 (Winter 1977): 107-107.